it’s getting to be that very special time of year: friends & family season! while i normally save sale roundups until the end of the week, some of the best deals are expiring, and all are too good to miss. so!
- from 11/13 to 11/16, take 30% off sitewide at old navy, gap and banana republic for their annual friends & family event – plus, they’ll donate an additional 5% of your purchase price to charity. use code B6BQLJDLGF8W at checkout. i’ll admit there’s not a lot i’m after right now, but i am loving the jewelry at banana republic right now, and i think this is my green light to buy a few pieces. (thanks to J for sharing this one!)
- shopbop is also offering 30% off sitewide (well, except for sale, jewelry and accessories) – it started this morning and is good through thursday at midnight. use code EARLYGIFT at checkout.
- not nearly as exciting by comparison, but as long as we’re sharing, you can save 20% on all sweaters at jcrew through thursday at midnight. use code SWEATERS at checkout. i’ve been bummed to see the quality of j.crew’s cashmere decline of late, but this cozy academy cardigan looks like it might be the exception.
- sephora’s friends & family is going on through 11/22 as well…20% off sitewide with code FF2008.
- more friends & family goodness at restoration hardware: 20% off from 11/13 – 11/16 with code FFR2008.
- and, one more – zoe is offering 40% off all coats, jackets and sweaters through 11/18 with code 8331064. i’m sorely, sorely tempted to stock up on some lovely inhabit cashmere…if i can stop myself from picking up a cozy moncler down coat.
i think we all owe it to the economy to take advantage of a few of these…don’t you agree?