Gratuitous glamour shot of my favorite gelato from Florence. Because, you know, Memorial Day? Summer? Ice cream!
Friends, I don’t know about you, but the Memorial Day sales are threatening to
bankrupt me take over my inbox. And so, I thought it might be time for a holiday weekend round-up of the best that have crossed my path so far. As always, I’ll add new ones to the top of the list as I get the word, and of course if you see any sales we should know about, share them in the comments. Crowd-sourced steals are where it’s at!
- Net-A-Porter: Their sale is one of the best around…take up to 50% off just about everything that’s been on my wishlist for spring.
- J.Crew: 30% off sitewide through Monday with code WEEKEND.
- Nordstrom: It’s the Half-Yearly Sale! And while I’m saving most of my pennies for the Anniversary Sale in July, there are some very tempting markdowns in the mix, including basically every spring shoe from Vince.
- Shopbop: Seasonal spring markdowns, up to 70% off (as marked).
- Moda Operandi: One of my favorite sales of the year, because it only happens twice, and they just knock everything down to 50% off. Some serious steals to be had.
- Barneys Warehouse: The deals can already be pretty astounding here, but take an extra 30% off sitewide, and good things happen. Caveat emptor, though…everything’s final sale!
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Seasonal spring markdowns, up to 55% off (as marked).
- Neiman Marcus: Seasonal spring markdowns, up to 40% off (as marked).
- Hayden-Harnett: Take 30% off a brand new crop of sale items + free shipping with code SPRING30.
- Club Monaco: Take 30% off sale & 50% off clearance with code MEM2014.
- Of A Kind: Take 30% off pretty much every piece of jewelry I’ve been coveting with code MAKEWAVES.
- Diane Von Furstenberg: Take 30% off some already dramatically-reduced sale prices with code SUMMER30.