| Psst…Looking for details on the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I’ve got the scoop right here. |
Friends, it’s freaking me out a little bit, but the 2015 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here! Which means it’s almost July. When did that happen?!?
Deep breaths. Anyway…
Since I’m sort of known around these parts for having the scoop on this Sale (also known as the single best time to nab all of your cozy Vince sweaters, skinny jeans and tall boots at 33% off before fall even hits), I thought I’d give you a quick rundown of important dates to know:
- June 26: The Sale catalog will go live on Nordstrom.com. If you’re not already, now’s a good time to follow me on social and make sure SMC’s on your reader feed of choice, since I’ll have a link for you the moment that happens!
- July 8: Early-early VIP access for Level 4 Nordstrom Card holders. (Trust me, if you qualify for this, you already know about it.)
- July 9: First day of Early Access! You’ll want to start your shopping right here, since I’ll have my picks for you bright and early, as always. You do have to have a Nordstrom Card to be allowed to access the sale merchandise online, and to purchase it in-store.
- July 17: The Sale officially begins! If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, this is when you shop. And don’t fret – my sources tell me that Nordstrom sets aside at least one full size run of anything that’s a high sell-out risk, so you can still find them on the first day of the Sale.
All this to say that now’s a good time to do a few things:
- Apply for a Nordstrom Card if you haven’t already, so that you can get in on the Early Access action. (I’m a fan of the Nordstrom Debit Card, which just links to your checking account, so it doesn’t show up on your credit and traumatize your spouse.)
- If you’re a person that does better shopping in person, schedule an appointment with a salesperson to go in on the first day and peruse. Do this now – they book up pretty quickly. Or you can shop on your own…but I have to admit, even I find the store a little overwhelming on the first day of Early Access. I think if you’re shopping solo, it’s easiest to shop online.
- Start making your fall wishlists. Know you need a new pair of boots (or two)? Ready to refresh your denim situation? Prioritize so you know what you’re in the market for, and you can nab your top picks before they sell out.
And of course, you know I want to see those wishlists! Share in the comments, and I’ll be sure to keep them in mind when I’m pulling together this year’s Editor’s Picks!
I’ll admit it. I made a “weeeeee!” noise when I got my first reminder of the upcoming anniversary sale.
Abbie: You and me both!
Pingback: sneak peek!! see the 2015 nordstrom anniversary sale catalog a day early - shopping's my cardio
Just went in store, they have everything that is available on a iPad. the catelogue does not do the sale justice. I pre ordered 4 things in shoes and accessories and did not even get through all the pages.
I just went for Level 4 exclusive access this AM and there is some AMAZING stuff. Best of sale for me was a Chloe bag marked down from $1895 to $1268. It came in 4 colors (black, gray, pale pink and taupe). They show a Vince shearling jacket in the catalog which is gorgeous on, but also stunning a little lighter on the wallet was a burgundy drape front vince leather jacket ($698). I came home with 6 bags (gasp!) and spent double my budget.
Kristin: Ooh! Sounds like you scored! Dying to try that shearling coat ! Love how unique the burgundy Vince leather Jacket is too!
Pingback: when does the 2016 nordstrom anniversary sale start? - shopping's my cardio