Even though I’m trying very hard to embrace that whole “not shopping just because there’s a sale” philosophy, I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention a few pretty sweet sample sales happening right now. Read on
A few lovely little markdowns have crossed my path this morning, friends…thought you’d want a heads-up.
- It’s Friends & Family time at Kiehls – which means it’s time to stock up on sunscreen (and their amazing new BB cream, which I’ll be telling you about next week). Take 20% off sitewide with code FAMILY through 6.17.
- Piperlime just launched its designer sale, and while I still can’t ever seem to remember they carry clothes, they have a great selection of Vince, Jenni Kayne, Rag & Bone and the like marked down 40%. Well worth a scan.
- Alexis Bittar released a bevy of summer markdowns, so there’s an excellent selection of bling marked 30% off. I’m particularly loving this rose gold collar necklace…very tempting.
- More Friends & Family goodness going on at John Robshaw – take 25% off sitewide through 6.14 with code JRFRIEND. If you’ve been eyeing one of his light-as-air blankets (truly, there’s nothing like it in summer), now’s the time.
- The James Perse private sale is going strong…loads of great summery layering pieces, maxidresses and the like, marked down to prices you’ll actually consider paying.
Any killer deals on your radar today? Share with the class!