i’ve always loved jade, and have secretly wished it would reappear in fashion. while you can find jade in virtually every color under the sun, i’m especially partial to the classic milky green hue. it’s so striking, beautiful and unexpected. at long last, it’s back in a big way, and i can hardly wait to take full advantage!
it all started with chanel’s new jade nail colors for spring, which were all the rage during fashion week…
…which i was reminded of today when i spotted these amazing stephen webster jade earrings in an “what would she wear” post over at whowhatwear this morning. at $510, they’re not coming home with me any time soon, but i love the classic jade juxtaposed with that gorgeous deco-meets-punk setting.
turned out, i also loved WWW’s budget pick from janna conner (in fact, i have the identical earrings in rose quartz, but now i’m wishing i could trade!):
and now i’m just hunting down all things jade…like this scarf (marked down to $49 at virginia johnson)….
…and these beautiful personalized jade note cards from iomoi…
…it’s a slippery slope, you see. but i’m definitely looking forward to adding a little more jade to my life. how about you?
i feel like i’m neglecting the fashion coverage in favor of all of these sale posts lately. but really, what kind of friend would i be if i didn’t share all of this lovely knowledge?
- one of my favorite stationery and gifts stores, iomoi, is offering a rare 20% sitewide discount on orders over $150 through 11/21. use code STOCKUP.
- basic boutique has a lovely 35% discount sitewide, also through 11/21. use code KICKOFF to save on loeffler randall, treesje, rebecca minkoff, and much much more.
- revolve clothing just released a 30% discount code that’s only good through 11/19. use code GIVEGOODGIFT to save on everything sitewide – it’s a great opportunity to stock up on some autumn cashmere, or treat yourself to a lovely new holiday frock.
- emporio armani has a festive 40% discount sitewide with code EXCLUSIVE. oh, and free shipping too!
- last but not least, if you aren’t a frequenter of decor8, i highly, highly suggest checking in throughout this month – she has scored some amazing discounts from several very chic home decor & accessories shops (usually 20-25%), many of whom never ever hand out discounts. head over and see what she has going on – you’ll get some amazing deals, and some pretty fab gift ideas while you’re there.
i’ll keep you posted on any other great deals that come my way 🙂