| Psst…Looking for details on the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I’ve got the scoop right here. |
Happy Friday, friends! Or, perhaps more importantly, Happy-First-Day-of-the-Nordstrom-Anniversary-Sale for those of you who couldn’t shop Early Access. Now that everyone‘s getting their shop on, I thought we’d try something new this weekend. How about we chat in the comments about all of the goodies you nabbed in the sale? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
- Halogen Quinn pants: Well, the Hubs hates these, but I absolutely loved them. The fit’s fantastic, and the price was too good. Got them in 3 colors: a really subtle plum brocade (my favorite), green jacquard (a little wild, but I’m thinking they’ll be fun for the holidays) and a black/royal colorblock that will be out of style in 15 minutes.
- Vince leather-trim cardigan: It was all I could do not to wear this one home. It’s so unbelievably soft and cozy!
- Burberry Ravenfield jacket: I’ve been on the hunt for a midweight black jacket to replace an old Banana Republic piece that needs to be retired, and the fit on this was fantastic (especially for those of us needing waist help).
- Trina Turk Officer’s Coat: Speaking of fit, this one is so good, the friend that shopped with me bought it right out from under me! (Fret not, I ordered mine online…).
- Joie “Malena B” mixed-media sweater: I hadn’t even noticed this one, but my SA suggested it, and it’s awfully cute on. Plus, no brain power required – throw it on with skinny trousers, done.
- Vince striped sweater: Because, you know, I needed more stripes.
- Hugo Boss Bashina white blouse: If you have trouble with button-down shirts gapping, give this one a go – it only buttons halfway down, but still looks tailored. Plus, short sleeves mean it’ll be perfect for layering.
- Lingerie: Besides my perennial favorites, I quite like the new Hanky Panky Retro Thong, and may go back for a few more of those. Also, the DKNY Seamless boy shorts are worth stocking up on. Insanely comfortable, and so cheap.
Okay, it’s your turn: spill! I can’t wait to see what you found!